Here’s a language learning tip:
Language plateaus are a completely normal part of the language learning process. We all go through it. But sometimes we want to push through them and see the next level of our learning journey.
We know that the excitement of learning can fade, and we may lose motivation to press on, but we wanted to share a few tips that may help break the cycle.
6 Tips for How to Break Through a Language Learning Plateau and Enhance Motivation
- Review your reasons for learning Hmong
- Set clear goals
- Try new methods
- Learn more vocabulary
- Interact with a native speaker
- Build confidence with other learners
️ “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” — Bruce Lee ️
- Remember that you can absolutely become conversational! The recipe for that is patience, time and regular practice.
- Don’t stress about mistakes, whether a newbie or a well-seasoned learner, just use what you know at every possible opportunity.
- Be an information vacuum, take in as much as you can about the language, and you will soon be very equipped in the language.