Private Lesson – Sarah and 2 People – 1 Hour
IMPORTANT: Please arrange a time with me (Sarah) privately before purchasing the time slot. You can email [email protected] or send a message through the contact page.
- Please note, you won’t be refunded because you purchased this product without consulting me first. Please, just shoot me a message and we can work out a time.
- This option is for a lesson with Sarah, you, and one other person. If you want a 1-on-1 lesson, see the one person option.
100% guarantee for your first lesson.
- If you decide you didn’t like the lesson, we will refund your lesson in full.
Please scroll down to see a more detailed description.
I am excited to say that as of recently I (Sarah) am planning to open a limited amount of Private Hmong Language tutoring times.
My methods are likely different from what you may be used to. My aim is to make you as functional as possible in teaching yourself how to learn the language, giving you the tools and information you need to be able to do that. This is a long-term investment in yourself because it will allow you to learn without the aid of another person, (with a few exceptions).
There will not likely be a preset lesson plan, but rather, a conversation and practice as you present your skills and desires for progress. But we also have to make it as fun as possible so please don’t stress. We’ll start at your level and grow from there. Expect homework though, since off hours of study are just as, if not more important. 😀
Private Tutoring costs:
This option is to split the cost with 1 friend, you can both attend the class at $45 for 2 people/1 hour together. If you just want a 1-on-1 lesson with Sarah, see the one person option.
If you agree to this method, then I look forward to talking with you more. Please email me at [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]) to secure your time slot before paying on our website.
The fine print:
- ZOOM will be the teaching platform. Please make an account right away if you don’t already have one.
- Please sign on to your zoom account earlier on the day of the lesson to ensure there are no last minute updates that might make you late to your lesson.
- 24 hours notice are required to cancel a lesson to get a full refund, or to reschedule.
- If you have not emailed me to notify me you are late, I will only wait 10 minutes in the class. If you are late or a no-show, and have not notified me, I will leave after 10 minutes the class and there will be no refund.
- There is a 100% guarantee for your first lesson. If you decide you didn’t like the lesson, we will refund your lesson in full.
- Classes will be recorded for security and quality purposes but they will not be distributed or used for any other purpose. A copy can be provided to you upon request.
There are no reviews yet.